Sunday, February 26, 2006

All roads lead to ruin

Roads .... where are they ? some claim that they will be done only after the elections , some claim that the roads were good before the rains... In Chennai my till date opinion was that it was better than Bangalore - but now I see arterial roads non existent and key roads leading out of the city nothing more than dirt tracks..

Especially the poonamalle high road and EVR Salai - one would need an SUV for driving there. Mercedes listening ? you could do a test drive here and that would make you a lot of customers. I personally do not mind offering my time for testing for free though. I do something good for the country now and then , let it be through testing the chennai roads!!

Other than that most roads are half full with parked vehicles and roadside vendors - I know election is approaching and you cannot make enemies with anyone but is it correct ?

I do not know if I would vote ( If I can come from Bangalore for the same...)
Virdee if you are listening , you could use my fundamental right anyway since the voters list is so screwed up.

Chennaizombie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey VVD,
Plz give me ur Chennai contact no. - UYIR NANBAN...
9840422126

"UNNODU NAAN IRUNDHA OVVORU MANI THULIYUM MARANA PADUKKAYILUM MARAKKAADHU NANBANE"

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home