Sunday, February 26, 2006

People in Glass Houses should not throw stones

HEHE QUITE TRUE .. Life in Saint Gobain is muck like a glass house but of course with 800 tonnes of glass being produced everyday in the same facility , I would love to have some stones....

Or the least I could do is throw my laptop into the furnace and claim that I cannot be of any use to this project and go back!!!! just kidding ... I would never do that to my laptop but the other half remains...

Bad timings - wake up at 5 in the morning and reach back at 9:30 in the night leaves time for nothing and that makes jack a dull boy and of course nothing to do but type away when someone else asks the questions and I am dutifully minuting the meeting @#@#%$@ which means that I am a glorified Stenographer. And to top it if no one thinks you are to be used in the project - reminds you of Stanley Ipkiss and the doormat phrase.

But thats what it is going to be for another 2 months and maybe this is not my cup of teas... oops coffee , I am in Chennai!!!

Chennaizombie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home